Whether your business is large or small, membership in the Wilmington/Tewksbury Chamber of Commerce is a wise investment. Membership helps to provide exposure for your business and become actively involved in your business community, easily meet potential customers, exchange ideas and business solutions with other professionals and keep informed on key issues in the community. Become part of an organization that is growing and changing to meet the needs of your business.
Chamber Website – www.wilmingtontewksburychamber.org
• FREE business listing & custom description for viewing by approximately 10,000 annual visitors searching the internet for services in the Wilmington/Tewksbury area.
• Offer a “member-to-member” discount to Chamber members to encourage cross-referrals.
• Offer a “hot deal” discount to public to encourage “Buy Local” spending.
• Post job openings and add events to our on-line Community Calendar.
The Town Crier Newspaper
• FREE Business Profile ($250 value) about your business with logo/photo published in our “Chamber Corner” section of The Town Crier newspaper – distributed to 6,000 Wilmington & Tewksbury residents.
“Inside The Chamber” TV Show
• Be a guest on Wilmington Community TV’s business show featuring Chamber members and activities.
“The Chamber Outlook” e-Newsletter
• FREE advertising in our quarterly on-line newsletter “The Chamber Outlook”.
• Increased exposure on local social media sites including our Chamber Facebook page, Town Community Boards, Wilmington Apple, Your Tewksbury Today.
• Maximize your exposure in the community by sponsoring one of these Chamber events: Annual Meeting (March), Small Business VIP Event (May), Road Race (Sept.), Holiday Ice Sculpture (Dec.).
• Insert promotional materials into our “Welcome To Our Community” gift bags distributed to approximately 500 new homeowners in Wilmington & Tewksbury (annual fee). Also, exclusive invitation to meet new homeowners at our Community Receptions in October.
Member Mailing List
• FREE member mailing list provided to encourage cross-sales and service referrals.
• Display your promotional materials in our office brochure rack – we only refer Chamber members!
• Display the Chamber member logo decal prominently on your door/website/collateral. Your reputation matters and Chamber membership is respected by the community and encourages patrons to “Buy Local”.
NETWORKING • EDUCATIONAL SEMINARS • FUNDRAISERS
Every Chamber event is a networking opportunity, a chance to make connections, grow your contacts, and obtain referral sources. It’s NOT just who you know, it’s who others know – Networking is Powerful!
Business After Hours/Mixers
Women In Business Networking
Chamber Connection Breakfasts
128 Business Expo
New Homeowner Receptions
Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
Wilmington Road Race
BUSINESS SERVICES • ADVOCACY
Export Certificate of Origin
Conference Room Rental
AtoZ Database Counseling
Business Headshot Photography
Discount Group Health Insurance
Liaison to Town Government, Schools, and Community Organizations